Notice Date & Time: 4/11/17 5:30 PM
1. Call meeting to order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Opening ceremony
4. Public comments: Resident(s) attending meeting will be allotted three (3) minutes to address the Board of Trustees regarding concerns or ideas. No action can or will be taken on any issues presented.
***THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES MAY TAKE ACTION AS DEEMED NECESSARY ON ANY OF THE FOLLOWING AGENDA ITEMS***
5. Approval of March 14, 2017 Board Meeting Minutes
6. Presentation and Approval of Financial Report
7. Open & Closed Meeting Training
8. Resolution 05-2017 for the adoption of the Local Public Safety and Firefighter Surviving Spouse Trust Fund Cost-Sharing Agreement between Keith D. Squires, Commissioner, Utah Department of Public Safety and Weber Fire District, to provide health coverage for the surviving spouse and for a child of the member until the child reaches the age of 26, in the event of a line of duty death of a member.
9. Resolution 06-2017 for the adoption of Interlocal Cooperation Agreement between Weber County, on behalf of its Clerk's Office, Elections Division and Weber Fire District for the purpose of assisting the District in conducting it's 2017 primary and general municipal elections.
10. Administration Report
11. Board Presentations
The Weber Fire District in compliance with the American Disabilities Act provides accommodations and auxiliary communicative aids and services for all those citizens in need of assistance. Persons requesting these accommodations for District-sponsored public meetings, services, programs, or events should call 'Andrea Fiske, 782-3580 at least three (3) working days before the meeting.
2023 W. 1300 N., Farr West, 84404