Notice Date & Time: 4/12/17 7:00 PM
Harrisville City Office
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
1. Welcome new commissioner, Brenda Nelson, administer oath of office.
2. CONSENT APPROVAL of Planning Commission Meeting Minutes January 11, 2017.
3. REVIEW/DISCUSSION/ACTION of ordinance adopting a mixed commercial/residential
land use amendment, with a development agreement, for certain areas on state highways
within Harrisville City.
4. REVIEW/DISCUSSION/ACTION on a conditional use permit request from Mandy
Hampton for a hair and nail salon inside her home located at 1024 West 1650 North.
5. PUBLIC COMMENTS: This is an opportunity to address the Planning Commission
regarding your concerns or ideas on land use issues. Comments are limited to three
minutes. The Planning Commission cannot take action on any item brought to the
Planning Commission' attention except to instruct staff to place this item on a future
6. REVIEW/DISCUSSION/ACTION for updated site plan for Phase 1 of a private animal
shelter to locate at 1755 North 750 West (#110200027), and a caretaker residence on
adjoining parcel (#110200038).
April 12, 2017
Land Use Coordinator