Notice Date & Time: 4/18/17 1:00 AM
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Board of Commissioners of Weber County, Utah will hold a regular commission meeting in the Commission Chambers of the Weber Center, 2380 Washington Boulevard, Ogden, Utah, commencing at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, the 18th day of April, 2017.
The agenda for the meeting consists of the following:
A. Welcome - Commissioner Ebert
B. Invocation - Dave Mallinak
C. Pledge of Allegiance - Todd Ferrario
D. Thought of the Day - Commissioner Ebert
1. Presentation on Weber County Clerk/Auditor's Office.
Presenter: Ricky Hatch, Weber County Clerk/Auditor
F. Consent Items
1. Request for approval of warrants #1047-1051 and #415935-416182 in the amount of $2,216,403.13.
2. Request for approval of purchase orders in the amount of $27,462.22.
3. Request from the Weber County Roads Department for approval to surplus a 1995 Galion Dresser 850.
4. Request from the Weber County Tax Review Committee for approval to reduce 2015 property tax, penalty and interest to $342.48 for UCAH Servicing Group, LLC, Parcel number 11-037-0002.
5. Request for approval of a contract amendment by and between Weber County and Lewis Young Robertson & Burningham, Inc., for the Weber County Transfer Station Professional Services Agreement.
6. Request for approval of the following RAMP Major project contracts:
Farr West City Smith Family Park Phase III
North Ogden City Barker Park Amphitheater
Pleasant View Multisport Park
G. Action Items
1. Request for approval of an Interlocal Agreement by and between Weber County and the State of Utah Division of Facilities Construction and Management for the Juvenile Justice Services Weber Valley Multi-Use Youth Center.
Presenter: Kevin McLeod
2. Request for approval of a contract by and between Weber County and American Long Rifle Association for ALRA Meetings and Range Days and volunteer history demonstrations to be held at Fort Buenaventura in 2017.
Presenter: Todd Ferrario
3. Request for approval of a contract by and between Weber County and the Standard Examiner for the Standard Examiner Job Fair to be held at the Golden Spike Event Center on May 16, 2017.
Presenter: Duncan Olsen
4. Request for approval of a resolution of the County Commissioners of Weber County appointing members to the Liberty Park Board.
Presenter: Commissioner Gibson
H. Public comments (Please limit comments to 3 minutes)
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING
(To see attached documents online: http://www.webercountyutah.gov/Transparency/commission_meetings.php, click on highlighted words)